By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to http://broyhillpark.org/
Food Truck Friday
An Invitation from the Broyhill Park Civic Association
Attention All Broyhill Park Neighbors:
You’re invited to a Neighborhood “Food Truck Friday “
When: Friday, June 12th
Time: 5:30 – 7:00pm
Where: Leis Center, 7423 Camp Alger Avenue (parking lot at back of building – park in front or along the side and walk to the back)
- We will have 2 food trucks you can order from (information below). Feel free to bring your own food if you prefer.
- Bring a trash bag to clean up your own trash
- Bring a face mask, just in case it’s needed
- Kids: Bring something to do – suggestions include sidewalk chalk, bubble blowing, bean bag toss, games, etc.
- Also – bring some fun music & kids can play freeze dance (this can be done 6 ft apart).
- Bring chairs or a blanket to sit on
- We are asking that everyone bring a mask in case there is a situation where you are closer than 6 ft.
- There will not be a rain date. If it rains and you have ordered food, please plan on still coming down to the Leis Center and picking it up.
- There will be spaces marked with chalk 6 ft apart for each family to set up. We ask that you stay in that space until another space opens up to move to.
FOOD ORDERING INFO:
1) Fava Pot – Pre-order and pre-pay only. Go to https://www.favapot.com/, select "Order Online", scroll down to the Lee Highway location and click on "Pickup." Choose from the menu, go to cart and checkout, and then be sure to put "Alan Leis Center, 7423 Camp Alger Avenue, Falls Church VA - June 12" in the Special Requests block. They will deliver via catering vehicle and will not have on-site ordering.
2) The Big Cheese - Go to https://bigcheesetruck.square.site/, select "Order Now," place your order, go to checkout and schedule your pickup time for 06/12/20 at 5:30 pm. Pre-order, pre-pay starting June 11th or order & pay at the Big Cheese Food Truck on-site.
Hope to see everyone there!