Unattended fire pit in Luria Park
All neighbors are reminded to please be careful about putting out fires in the park when you leave. This fire was lit Sunday evening in the fire pit at Luria Park and was then left unattended to burn out on its own. A nearby resident noticed it and contacted the Raymondale Civic Association, who took care of extinguishing the fire and has requested that residents of both neighborhoods be notified of this incident.
Notify the Fire Marshal office. That could had been a life threatening event for the people living near the park. Thanks for the heads up and the pic.